≡ Menu

Support

Throughout our time as missionaries we have seen God provide in many ways, he uses people around us to encourage us and provide for us. As missionaries with NTM we are completely supported by churches, friends and family. We do not receive a salary or any other kind of financial aid from the mission. We do receive 100% of your donation that is sent to NTM on our behalf.

We are currently at about 70% of our recommended monthly support, leaving an 30% deficit.

Interested in being a part of our ministry with financial giving?

US Citizens

You can donate online and/or set up automatic donations by visiting our page on NTM’s website.

You can also donate by sending your check to:

NTM
1000 E. First St.
Sanford, FL 32771


Please write the check out to NTM and attach a note designating the funds for the account of Norm & Debra Copeland.

For more information please call NTM at 407–323–3430

Canadian Citizens

You can donate online and/or set up automatic donations by visiting our page on CanadaHelps. Please write our names in the note section or the gift will not be added to our account.

Donate Now Through CanadaHelps.org!

You can also donate by sending your cheque to:

NTMC
Box 707
Durham, ON N0G1R0

Please write the cheque out to NTM Canada and attach a note designating the funds for the account of Norm & Debra Copeland.

To set up automatic donations or for more information please call NTM Canada at 519–369–2622.